THE GINZA BRAND MOVIE
AI TOMINAGA INTERVIEW MOVIE
Always be yourself
Every person has their own beauty
- How would you define True Beauty?
- The definition of True Beauty is enormously complex. When I’ve attended international fashion week collections, it’s struck me that models must always be 100% themselves.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way, so it’s about the way that you accentuate your own characteristics. Because beauty isn’t just one thing.
Know what’s important to yourself
- How can people shine not only appearance,
but also from within?
- First, you need to know what’s important, what’s the most valuable thing to you. You should never lose sight of this perspective.
The daily skincare
- What’s important in your beauty regimen?
- The daily skincare routine. It is very important how carefully you do the basic skincare routine.
THE GINZA HYBRID GEL OIL
A pointer for everyone.
- What’s your favorite item in THE GINZA?
- THE GINZA HYBRID GEL OIL. This is “the one”. I use it to massage into my face in the morning, I usually apply it from my face right down to my chest.
A place where you can get in touch
with your inner spirit.
- Tell us about Ginza,
the birthplace of THE GINZA
- I have a image for GINZA, that it is a city where top-notch things gather in fashion and food.
- About sustainable clothing.
- I think the recent focus on ethics and sustainability is fantastic. I think it’s the first time for me to wear such ethical dress in the shooting.
- Being the official brand muse
for THE GINZA
- It’s an honor for me to be the official muse for the skincare brand made in Japan.
I thought that it was minimal and very unique about THE GINZA to be your only one, tailor-made skincare.
I’m really looking forward to these amazing made in Japan products reaching the rest of the world.